Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterwards, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own. agathons_fan
gave me M.
1. Mudslides. Awesome drink. They should, ideally, NOT BE FROZEN AND MADE WITH RUM. True mudslides are made with kahlua, milk, irish cream and
2. Michelle Shirey Crean's 'Dancer of the Sixth'. I love this book far too much for its own good. Also? It does what BSG does not: men and women are equal in the service, and everyone does the frakking laundry.
3. Meggan. I loved her when Ellis was writing her. Once he left, sadly, I couldn't stand the changes. Meggan is NOT A BIMBO. She's just not an Oxford-educated woman, and she runs on instinct. PS. KILLING HER OFF TO MAKE BRIAN EMO WAS POINTLESS AND OBNOXIOUS. And doesn't exist in my world.
4. Music. Without it, I would have a lot less action, porn and angst. And a ton of stories without titles, too.
5. Martha Jones. She is, without a doubt, MORE AWESOME THAN YOU. And always shall be.
6. Michael Trucco. Hot. Talented. Hot. Intelligent.
7. Monty Python's Flying Circus. I will never stop loving it. Ever.
8. McKinley, Robin. Outlaws of Sherwood, the Hero and the Crown and The Blue Sword will always remain favorites.
9. Mrs. and Mr. Anders. HAHAH. You thought I'd be able to resist? Kara and Sam are truly awesome. I do love them so. ;]
10. My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult. They make me happy.
And some more icons to babble about:( Read more... )